Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Igloonians

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPan
RedPan

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-22

I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far Empty
PostSubject: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm

So, for adding more topics and posts. I want to spam post some things that I've drawn and uploaded onto photobucket. Enjoy or Be Dismayed!

[Rukia from Bleach]
Spoiler:

[Hinamori From Bleach]
Spoiler:

[Orihime from Bleach]
Spoiler:

[Luffy from One Piece]
Spoiler:

[Red Haired Shanks from One Piece]
Spoiler:

[Roronoa Zoro from One Piece]
Spoiler:

[Orochimaru from Naruto]
Spoiler:

[Ochi Holiday Special]
Spoiler:

So far, my coloring in photoshop has been lazy. I swear that I'll start doing the line arts soon instead of just Multiplying the Layer like a lazy person. I mean, the lines would be a lot cleaner and easier to work with. But I'm kind of short on time for this peticular hobby. I've done line art before with Adobe Illustrator, but that was like in 2005. Now I'm degenerate and lazy :O

But a real line art is coming soon!
Back to top Go down
The Ama
Admin
The Ama

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:18 pm

I like the Rukia and Orochimaru one best. :3
Back to top Go down
https://igloo.forum.st
RedPan
RedPan

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Thanks ^^

With that Orochimaru pic, I was actually dared to draw a pic of him. I think I work harder when I'm dared Suspect

That Rukia drawing is the oldest one. It's from when I first started getting into Bleach and I liked her as a character. This was like when I was 15 episodes into the anime. Ever since it was revealed in the manga that she had her fancy Shikai since Kaien was alive. I detest her now. I was also an Orihime fan and I thought she was a thoughtful and caring person who deserved to be with Ichigo. Especially after she confessed to him while he was sleeping. So moving Embarassed !

But now, it seems like she's gotten kind of lame rather than getting cooler.

It seems like only Ochi Sensei got cooler with each of her appearances in the manga.
Back to top Go down
The Ama
Admin
The Ama

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:37 pm

Dared to draw Orochimaru? o0 You don't like him?
I never really liked Orihime or Rukia. I didn't really like her hair.. That's basically the reason I don't like her.. And Orihime?... I'm not sure why I don't like her... I guess I just don't. X3
Back to top Go down
https://igloo.forum.st
RedPan
RedPan

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Actually, I have a problem with drawing Guys in general. And my brother complains about me only drawing girls.

And a friend and I were talking about the different characters we've drawn in the past. And he said, "Orochimaru is hard to draw."

And I said, "He can't be that complicated to draw."

And he said, "Then you should try drawing Orochimaru to see how hard he is to draw."

So I drew him.

Rukia looks like she has a weird Octopus head.
Back to top Go down
V-MAN

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 pm

oh wow! all ur drawings express so much feeling and emotion. i love them all!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far   I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far Empty

Back to top Go down

I like to draw sometimes, and here is some of my work so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity and Contests :: Artwork.-
Jump to: