Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Igloonians

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPan
RedPan

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.)   Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.) TwilightPoster

Twilight is an upcoming 2008 film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's 2005 bestselling novel of the same name. Directed by Catherine Hardwicke, the film stars Kristen Stewart as a teenage girl (Isabella Swan-better known as Bella) who falls in love with a vampire (Edward Cullen), played by Robert Pattinson. The film was primarily shot in Oregon during the winter and spring of 2008. Twilight will be released domestically (in the US) on November 21, 2008.

Movie Premise:
Spoiler:

I just finished reading the book, and I loved it. I want to see how to movie matches up to the book. The trailer for the movie looks really good imo. I already like the acting XD! I can't wait to see this Very Happy

Back to top Go down
The Ama
Admin
The Ama

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.)   Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Ooohh!!! Looks interesting!! ^^

There's a book? Maybe I'll read it sometime. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://igloo.forum.st

Twilight (based on Stephenie Meyer's novel.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Books and Tv/Movies :: Movies-
Jump to: